Suggestions and Solutions


oNormal Revocable Trusts


oNeed to make revocable trust for each spouse


oJoint Revocable Trust


oAnswer both for who is Settlor.


oDisable Child


oRemove all graphics

oProduce in Word or WordPerfect and make necessary changes


oPour over will after trust made earlier


oReopen the old client file and make the necessary changes in the Will and the Revocable Trust.  If the old Will was a pour over Will minimal changes will have to be made, if any.  If not, just have the Will have no marital bequest and have the residue payable to a designated person/entity – the Revocable Trust.